Saturday, September 13, 2003

Tonight was fun.

I had dinner with 5 attractive women; one of which is my fiancee.

Alicia, my good friend from college was in town from SoCal for a baby shower.
I actually met Chi, my landlord, through Alicia.

Alicia and Chi know each other from residency.
The other two women were Kayla and Helen.

Kayla also went to residency with Alicia and Chi.
Helen and Kayla met as bridesmaid.
Helen is currently studying to be clinical psychologist

We had dinner at Le Colonial

Anna have dessert and appetizers at Le Colonial.

Surprisingly, I had to change my reservations 3 times; Each time, the people at Le Colonial were accommodating.
On Thursday, I was a bit taken back with the reservation policy at The Last Supper Club.

If you cancel within a 24 hour period, they charge with $10 a person; I made reservations for 6 people.


Dinner was very good at Le Colonial. Nothing was overdone.


Last night we had dinner at Baraka, the lastest entry on the 18th Street and Connecticut area.

Nice ambience. But the Monkfish tangine was too salty. What the hell is going on with all new Nouveau cuisines going
small plates. The deep fried , stuff dates was very good though.

Apparently the restaurant is owned by the same person who owns Chez Papa and Chez Mama.

$40 for 4 small plates

What turned us off the most? We sat at the bar; we had recycled bread.
The bread we had broken off pieces. NOT COOL.

BTW, I HATE CHEZ PAPA. it's overpriced. I'd rather eat at Chez Spenser

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home