Monday, September 08, 2003

I GOT ENGAGED THIS WEEKEND!!

with the help of Google AdWords... and Blogger!!

WOO HOO!

Anna said "YES!"

>From: Dennis Domingo
>To:
>Subject: "I'm Feeling Lucky"
>Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 15:19:32 -0700 (PDT)
>
>This weekend will be a special one for me.
>
>I've decided to propose to Anna.
>
>So what I'm showing you is a precursor.
>
>Here's my two ways I'll be proposing.
>
>1. Anna loves crossword puzzles.
> So I made her one. But she especially loves
> NY Times crossword puzzles. I'm going to tell her
>that I downloaded from the internet
>
> here's what it looks like.
> See if you can solve the puzzle..
>
>http://www.geocities.com/bigmango/mytest4.html
>
>2. You Google! I google. Anna googles. Anna even
>makes an effort to click on AdWord Ads on the right
>hand side of the search results because she knows that
>Google makes money on those ads.
>
>Well... go to Google.com and search for "Anna Hui"
>
>You'll see my ad.
>
>you should get this link
>http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=Anna+Hui&btnG=Google+Search
>
>When you click on the ad... it should take you to
>another Google server - Blogger / BlogSpot.
>
>Google was kind enough to do this for me.. free of
>charge.
>
>I'm going to have one of her sisters send her email
>tonite.. in regards to some strange link with her
>name. :)
>
>Conveniently, I'll have my laptop checking my email.
>I'll then ask if she wants to check her yahoo!
>account.
>
>
>anyways.. i haven't proposed yet. So it's a secret
>until then. But by Sunday for sure I should be an
>engaged man...
>
>
>I'm feeling lucky.
>
>dd
>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home