Monday, September 01, 2003

This weekend... was quite fun. and it went so quicky.

Friday: stayed home
Saturday: took Anna to her GRE test
went furniture shopping with Anna's sisters Lily and Vickie

I took them to 9th street stores. All they really wanted was Asian inspired stores
like Kim3 http://www.kim3.com/ and Big Pagoda http://www.bigpagoda.com

After we left them , Anna and I wandered into Hayes valley. Going through the sale rack..
I found some really cool shirts. too bad I didn't fit into a small.
anyways i bought 2 shirts; one with bamboo prints, the other is a pullover. very non traditional and non BR like.
I also found another pair of jeans
Sunday:
I went to church with my father at Mission San Jose.
Next I went to the farmer's market. bought some corn ... and some watermelon.
went to back to my mom's place... which a horrible clutter mess.

I then attended Anna's friend's BBQ at Fremont's Lake Elizabeth area.
AS usually, my love for the grill had me grilling up chicken. I was born to BBQ.
Next we were back at my mom's eating BBQ.

we cleaned up a bit.

I can't understand why I needed to be there to clean up.

next we went to Anna's parent's place.

eat dinner


Monday:

went to see Chagall at the MOMA. it was awesome. also saw Phillipe Guston.

dd

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home