Thursday, August 14, 2003

You know what the biggest problem in the world is?

LONELINESS



I mean seriously...

look around you.


We have so much information hitting you : the internet, TV... and yet MOST people are SINGLE!!

I see it all over the place.

Good, Quality, Attractive ( well it's all relative you know) people are SINGLE!!

what's up with that?

I don't get it!

actually i do get it.

Because we have so much information because we are so efficient, we work more to process it. hence we stay at work longer.

then we can't socialize.

possibly it's also because medicine and nutrition, there are more ppl in the world.

that's why we have sooo many single ppl ... so many ppl to choose from .... too many decisions to make.

... it's horrible...

I'm just happy and lucky that I found someone special.

dd

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home