Saturday, August 02, 2003

I can't believe it's August.

honestly, I can't believe I moved out of the city 4 weeks ago; It seems so much longer.

And honestly, I don't remember working at CNET at all even though I worked there for 4.5 years.... All I know is about Google.

I'm so entrenched into work. As that possible?

I left CNET in May.. and it seemed so long ago... like years.

that what happens when one works 10 - 13 hour days at Google. At CNET, we had 2-3 months of 10-11 hour days... then back to an easy schedule for 4-5 months .. then 2-4 months of 10-12 hour days... and then 4-5 months of 6 hour days... Well I suppose it depends what you are working on.


People ask me if I like my job.. and if like working at Google vs. CNET.

the answer is "yes" and ABSOLUTELY!!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home