Monday, September 13, 2004

man.. home renovations take for ever.

After waiting 4.5 weeks for our cabinets to come in.... we find out that our cabinet dealer had problems with the manufacturer. .. and we have no cabinets

I was not happy. my contractors have been waiting 3 weeks; now they are on other job sites. Good luck trying to get them to come back.

Apparently the relationship between cabinet dealer and manufacturer soured.
damaged orders was the cause.

In any case, they wanted me to wait today to find out the new ship date.

Well what's a person to do?
I took a bad situation and used as a positive as a bargaining chip

Now with my huffing and puffing, i was able to get custom cabinets from the dealer ship which cost a little bit more and we get it all done in 2.5 - 3 weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home